Top 5 Calming and uplifting scents
These are the ones that consistently come up:
1. LAVENDER -I think no one will be surprise about this! This ever-popular shrub has a strong scent and it's essential oil is extracted from the flowers and it's leaves too!Lavender scent is known in the herbal world to reduce anxiety and depression, insomnia and restlessness.
2. BERGAMOT- for those who are not familiar (just like me before I started reading and learning about these stuff), bergamot is a citrus fruit native to Italy. It is about the size of an orange but in green color like a lime. It's essential oil is extracted from the peelThe scent is a combination of subtle woodsy, musky, citrusy
Bergamot's scent is said to be calming and uplifting!
3. YLANG YLANG is a tropical tree native to the Philippines. It has a deep and rich aroma that's sweet and floral
It is known to help release negative emotions and reduce stress and anxiety. Plus the bonus of helping you go to sleep faster too.
4. SANDALWOOD Is one of the most expensive wood in the world because of its uses. This is native to India, Australia and Hawaii with India being the largest producer. To harvest the tree, they don't cut it. Instead, they uproot the whole tree as it's essential oil is taken from the tree's stump and roots.
It is labelled as a masculine scent having a rich woody and musky but the scent is found in many women fragrances too.
It is said to promote sleep and reduces anxiety.
5. JASMINE- is another popular plant with it's distinct sweet scent. It is known to help unwind promoting calmness, relaxation and happiness.
Why am I sharing this?
BECAUSE.....These are the scents we will be using in our brand!!!In this busy world we want to help in our own little way to:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve sleep
- and promote calmness, happiness and contentment!
We are launching soon!!!
Posted: Monday 21 February 2022